Your Business Starts Here
VersaSTUDIO BN-20 Series Desktop Inkjet Printer/Cutters Features
Take Control of Cutting
Low Maintenance Cost, High Reliability
Built with Roland DG’s well known quality standards for reliability, the BN-20 Series features gold-plated heads to reduce static and prevent clogging and a patent-pending wiper system to decrease wear and tear on the print head and prolong its life by reducing buildup. A patent-pending automated Ink Circulation System* reduces waste, for dramatically lower running costs while ensuring exceptional image quality over the long term.
Easy-to-Load Media Feed
Includes Latest VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
VersaWorks 6 expands your print capabilities and maximises the power of your Roland devices with the latest features to enhance the world’s most popular RIP software.
• HARLEQUIN RIP dual-core engine and native 64-bit processing – effective processing of PDFs with shadows and transparencies
• Icon-based interface with drag-and-drop functionality
• Five print queues and the ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
• Special Color Plate Generation – auto-generate White, Gloss and other ink layers
• Built-in Pantone and Roland Color spot colour libraries
• All the advanced and ease-of-use features of VersaWorks
Built to provide years of reliable service – even in the most demanding print environments – the BN-20 and BN-20A include a one-year Original Roland DG Care warranty*.
Roland DG has earned a reputation for long-lasting, high-performance devices, backed by first-rate customer service. This support includes expert technical assistance, videos and free Roland software updates for the lifetime of the machine.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.
*Terms and conditions apply. See warranty page for details.