The Cut Creator
Roland CutStudio Software
Roland's powerful CutStudio vinyl cutting software provides the necessary tools to design and create professional custom cut graphics for a wide range of applications, including signs, t-shirts heat transfers, car window stickers, backlit displays and much more.
Find the software by entering your product type via Roland Download Center.
- Makes it quicker and easier than ever to create and edit cutting data
- Advanced features include
- Weeding lines
- Perforated cutting
- Coloured cutting lines
- Scale settings
- Overlap cutting
- Supported file formats BMP, JPG, STX, AI and EPS
- Compatible with Windows 11
- Includes plug-ins for latest Adobe Illustrator (Mac & PC) and CorelDRAW (PC only)
- Bundled with all Roland CAMM-1 series and STIKA vinyl cutters
Manipulate Graphics in Moments
Roland CutStudio software makes it quicker and easier than ever to create and edit cutting data and supports you with a wide range of applications. The software includes a Windows driver, Windows plug-ins for Adobe® Illustrator® and CorelDRAW®, and Mac Plug-in for Illustrator®. The result is a seamless, user-friendly operating environment.
Why Choose Roland DG?
People buy Roland DG equipment because they know it will do what they need it to do - and more. Our mission is to bring new opportunities to society through digital technology, and we aim to develop the most reliable solutions in the industry.
- More than 40 years of trusted technical excellence.
- Robust, flexible technology and repeatable results.
- Unparalleled post-sales service and support.
Get in touch today and find out why Roland DG is the first choice for print businesses worldwide.