A Complete Direct-to-Film System You Can Count On
BN-20D Desktop Direct-to-Film System
Starting from £ 5,699One-year RolandCare Original warranty included
With the VersaSTUDIO BN-20D, you get all the features and reliability of Roland DG’s best-selling BN-20, as well as the advantages of an integrated direct-to-film printing solution. Enhancing apparel with detailed, eye-catching graphics, images and text is a simple, trouble-free process with a BN-20D:
- A simple printing process - transfer detailed graphics and fine text quickly and easily without weeding or masking.
- A complete solution - all the features of the BN-20D printer plus direct-to-film inks, transfer powders, and films (sold separately).
- More than a printer - the BN-20D can also be used as a stand-alone vinyl cutter.
- VersaWorks 6 RIP software included - Roland DG's most powerful, intuitive RIP to date.
Featuring a selection of compact, easy-to-use and affordable solutions, the VersaSTUDIO range brings professional Roland DG quality to entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Make Stunning Custom T-Shirts and Accessories
The BN-20D Direct-to-Film System lets you customise T-shirts and other apparel items with colourful, detailed graphics and text quickly and easily.
DTF Printing In Four Easy Steps
Consistently create high-quality results with the VersaSTUDIO BN-20D Direct-to-Film solution thanks to a combination of tested materials and Roland DG reliability.
Unsurpassed Roland DG Reliability, Colour and Quality
Roland DG’s VersaSTUDIO BN-20D Direct-to-Film solution provides reliable, stable performance day-in and day-out. You’ll also receive Roland DG’s renowned warranty, service, and support for additional peace of mind.
Vibrant Colour and Excellent Detail
True Rich Color presets in VersaWorks 6 allow you to widen your colour gamut and achieve bolder, more targeted results. You get superior image quality and detail as well, with up to 1,440 dpi resolution.
One Integrated System
The BN-20D is a complete direct-to-film solution with certified ink, powder, and film that guarantees performance.
Roland DG quality means the BN-20D is the most reliable direct-to-film solution available.
VersaWorks, widely known as the most powerful, intuitive RIP software on the market, is included.
The BN-20D features a streamlined installation process for easy set-up.
With its integrated cutting capabilities, you can also use the BN-20D as a stand-alone vinyl cutter.
Meets Highest Standards for Safety and Sustainable Production
The BN-20D inks and powder are compliant with OEKO-TEX® ECO PASSPORT certification, an international standard that guarantees the safety of textile products.
This standard ensures that each individual ingredient in chemicals, colorants and auxiliaries used in the textile industry meets statutory requirements and is not harmful to human health.
NEP 2302 Certified products:
NEP 2303 Certified products:
Included VersaWorks 6
BN-20D devices have been engineered to make print production easy for users of all skill levels. In addition to a simplified control panel operation, it includes VersaWorks 6 RIP software, with powerfully simple RIP production tools, for managing all your print and cut output.
- HARLEQUIN RIP dual core engine and 64-bit native processing for enhanced speed and file handling.
- Add cut lines directly in the RIP— change vector data into cut line data.
- A variety of profiles designed for different types of application, enable high-quality print output without difficult settings.
- Easy drag-and-drop interface allows you to quickly add jobs to the print queue.
- Integrated spot colour libraries include Pantone and Roland DG Colour libraries.
- Intuitive tiling, cropping, nesting and other features that have made VersaWorks the world’s favourite software RIP
|Printer Dimensions||1,009 mm W x 582 mm D x 293 mm H|
|Max. Media Width||515 mm|
|Max. Print Width||480 mm|
|Number of Ink Slots||5|
|Capacity||220 ml cartridge|
|Colours||CYMK + Wh|
|Consumables (DTF)||Film and Powder||S-F164 film
|Maintenance||Cap Top||User replaceable|
|Cap Top Replacement Sequence||Start from utility|
|Felt Wiper||User replaceable|
|Manual Cleaning||Every day after the end of the workday|
Depending on the ambient temperature and media width, the preset temperature may fail to be reached.
Protect Your Investment
- Factory-trained service engineers
- Quick installation and first-time set-up
- Expert advice and training
Why Choose Roland DG?
People buy Roland DG equipment because they know it will do what they need it to do - and more. Our mission is to bring new opportunities to society through digital technology, and we aim to develop the most reliable solutions in the industry.
- More than 40 years of trusted technical excellence.
- Robust, flexible technology and repeatable results.
- Unparalleled post-sales service and support.
Get in touch today and find out why Roland DG is the first choice for print businesses worldwide.