UV-LED Flatbed Printer with
VersaOBJECTEU-1000MFNEW LED-UV Flatbed Printer Start expanding your graphic horizons with the EU‑1000MF UV-LED Flatbed Printer
Starting from £ 56,999One-year RolandCare Original warranty included
Print high-quality graphics at high speeds directly onto substrates up to 2,440 mm x 1,220 mm and with a maximum height of 95 mm with the VersaOBJECT EU-1000MF.
- Print on PVC panels, foam panels, corrugated cardboard, aluminium plates and more.
- Fast printing with four-colour/four-head and six-colour/six-head models.
- Reliable, high-quality printing with high-density, low-cost E-US inks, a liquid-cooled LED lamp system, a four-zone vacuum bed, and many more advanced features.
Large Format Flatbed Printing
at the Price, Quality and Speed You Need
Whether you supply signage and graphics for shopfronts, events, corporate, interior decoration or any number of other applications, the VersaOBJECT EU-1000MF is a revolutionary way to print and create new business opportunities. Compatible with hundreds of substrates and delivers high-impact graphics, the EU-1000MF fits seamlessly into your workspace and offers the ease, speed, quality and value you need to take your business to the next level.
Everything You Need to Succeed
UV Flatbed Printer
Print high-quality graphics at high speeds directly onto the media.
SAi FlexiPrint Plus RIP
Power your workflow with SAi Flexiprint Roland DG Edition 2.0.
Economical E-US Ink
Get stunning results every time with economical E-US ink.
Roland DG Care Warranty
Secure your investment with industry-leading support
Inexpensive Inks, Intuitive Operation
delivering high-quality print results on hundreds of applications. The VersaOBJECT EU-1000MF offers a number of ink advantages for a
high-volume production UV flatbed operation.
Easy Ink Loading
Allows you to refill the 2.5L tanks as you go for high productivity, high volume printing.
|LCD ink level display
Provides instant reference to ink status for fast, efficient refills in the middle of a print.
Print at Low Costs
Cost-effective inks when compared to other UV inks for large format flatbeds on the market.
Increase the Life Cycle of Your White Ink
Automatic agitation prevents white ink from settling in the tank to maintain consistent delivery.
Advanced Flatbed Technology for Easy and Efficient Operation
- Advanced Printhead Technology includes a printhead protection system that detects media impacts, as well as automatic media and printhead height positioning for easy setup and output.
- The Anti-Static Ionization System reduces static interference and increases print quality.
- Solenoid alignment pins provide accurate media placement and positive air-pressure helps users to load sheet materials.
- The Side Table for Control Station allows a comfortable and convenient management of the machine with the accessible placement of a PC or laptop.
- SAi FlexiPrint Plus Roland DG Edition Software RIP is included with machine purchase and offers Pantone libraries; as well as intuitive nesting, scaling, cropping and more to ensure quality prints.
Create Value with Direct Printing
Introducing VersaOBJECT from Roland DG - a comprehensive solution that enable anyone to easily print directly onto 3D objects made of a variety of materials.
|Media||Width||Max. 2,440 mm|
|Lenght||Max. 1,220 mm|
|Thickness||Max. 95 mm
|Weight||Max. 45 kg/m2|
|Max. 2,440 mm x 1,220 mm|
|Colours||6 colours (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, White, Gloss)|
|Tank Capacity||2.5 L|
|Bottle Capacity||1-Litre Bottles|
|Configuration||4 Colour CMYK
|Machine Weight||1,300 kg|
|Resolution||Max. 720 x 1,200 dpi|
|RIP (included)||SAI FlexiPRINT Plus Roland DG Edition|
Built to Build your business with the Best Warranty, Service and Support in the Industry
standard of mechanical quality and reliability, combined with a superior level of service and support.
Your EU-1000MF industrial flatbed UV-LED printer also includes a One Year Trouble Free Warranty
that gives you added security and peace of mind with your machine.
EUS inks are GREENGUARD Gold certified, meaning they meet strict standards of low chemical emissions making them ideal for indoor applications.
Protect Your Investment
- Factory-trained service engineers
- Quick installation and first-time set-up
- Expert advice and training
Why Choose Roland DG?
People buy Roland DG equipment because they know it will do what they need it to do - and more. Our mission is to bring new opportunities to society through digital technology, and we aim to develop the most reliable solutions in the industry.
- More than 40 years of trusted technical excellence.
- Robust, flexible technology and repeatable results.
- Unparalleled post-sales service and support.
Get in touch today and find out why Roland DG is the first choice for print businesses worldwide.