CAMM-1 GS-24 Vinyl Cutter Plotter
The Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 vinyl cutter plotter is the next level of precision and efficiency. With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers perfect stability, up to 10x overlap cutting and down force of up to 350 grams so that you can cut like never before — even on thick, dense substrates. The GS-24 is Roland's best desktop cutter ever.
- Perfect for cutting vinyl, flock, heat transfers, sandblast material and more
- Overlap cutting (up to 10x), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials and card stock
- Efficiently cuts up to 20-inches-per-second, providing maximum productivity
- Roland CutStudio software (included)
- RolandCare Original Warranty
Get into Cutting
Whether you’re looking for an addition to your business, trying to bring outsourced jobs in house or just exploring new ways to exercise your creativity, a vinyl cutting plotter could be the answer to your prayers. Download our Guide to Vinyl Cutters and discover:
• What you can create with a cutter.
• What you need to get started.
• Which cutter is right for you.
Just click the button to request your copy.
Why Choose Roland DG?
People buy Roland DG equipment because they know it will do what they need it to do - and more. Our mission is to be the best, not the biggest, which is why our solutions are the most reliable in the industry.
- More than 40 years of trusted technical excellence
- Robust, flexible technology and repeatable results
- Unparalleled post-sales service and support
Get in touch today and find out why Roland DG is the first choice for print businesses worldwide.