VG2-640, VG2-540 Award-Winning Large-Format Inkjet Printer/Cutters
Ultimate print expression, versatility and production for the most demanding print professionals
- Available in 1625 (64”) and 1371 mm (54”) models
- GREENGUARD Gold certified TrueVIS TR2 ink in CMYK(x2), CMYKLcLmLk plus White, Orange and Green options
- 3M™ MCS™ Warranty and Avery Dennison™ ICS™ Performance Guarantee
- Prints ready to laminate and apply in 6 hours for same day installation
- Perfect for signs, posters, banners, stickers, backlit displays, vehicle wraps, apparel and so much more
Deliver more than ever before
Compatible with Other RIP Providers
Are you already using another RIP solution?
Many RIP software providers support Roland DG printers. Check this compatibility RIP list to see if you can install this Roland DG device into your existing workflow.
Our partners at the Renault F1 Team and signage expert Gielen Reclame were the first to field test the VG2, hear what they had to say in their own words.
One-year RolandCare warranty included as standard
Roland DG has earned a reputation for long-lasting, high-performance devices, backed by first-rate customer service. This support includes expert technical assistance, videos and free Roland software updates for the lifetime of the machine.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.
*Terms and conditions apply. See warranty page for details.
Why Choose Roland DG?
People buy Roland DG equipment because they know it will do what they need it to do - and more. Our mission is to be the best, not the biggest, which is why our solutions are the most reliable in the industry.
- More than 40 years of trusted technical excellence
- Robust, flexible technology and repeatable results
- Unparalleled post-sales service and support
Get in touch today and find out why Roland DG is the first choice for print businesses worldwide.