Textile and Dye-Sublimation Printers
VersaSTUDIO BN-20D Direct-to-Film SystemNEW
- Simple direct-to-film process – transfer even detailed graphics and fine text quickly and easily without weeding or masking.
- Compact 20” footprint of the BN-20 is ideal for small office and home-based print providers.
- Perfect for creating stunning customised T-shirts, tote bags, aprons, and more.
- Complete solution with available S-PG inks (in CMYK and White), S-F164 direct transfer film, and S-POWDER direct transfer powder (each sold separately).
- When not being used for direct transfer applications, the BN-20D can serve as a stand-alone vinyl cutter.
Texart XT-640 High-Volume Dye-Sublimation Printer
- Durable and lasting build quality for long print runs and non-stop production
- Dual staggered print heads increase production speed and maximise colour quality with 7-droplet size technology
- 4-colour high-speed printing or 8-colour printing for wider colour gamut and smooth colour gradients
- New Fluorescent Pink & Yellow inks and Roland DG Fluor Color Library offers hundreds of new eye-catching colours
- ErgoSoft Roland Edition 3 RIP included
- Automatic ink-switching and Roland Printer Assist iPad application for unattended printing
- Smooth operation with new feed adjuster, take-up system and powerful vacuum
ZT-1900 High-Production and High-Precision Dye-Sublimation Printer
Producing stunning quality textiles on an industrial scale with low running costs
- 1.9m-wide textile printer with heavy-duty feeding system for jumbo rolls
- Odour-free dye-sublimation inks with an incredible colour gamut
- High speeds up to 220sqm/hr and compatibility with very thin transfer paper
- A production system for fashion, sport, home décor and soft signage