Eco-Solvent Printers and Printers/Cutters
Achieve faster print speeds and ease of use in one compact printer/cutter.
- Professional quality printing and cutting
- Faster print speeds for optimum productivity
- Affordably priced to suit smaller businesses
- Easy to use – no printing experience required
- Compact size for environments with limited space
- Available in 1,625 (64”) and 1,371 mm (54”)
- Intuitive touch screen control panel
- Integrated take-up unit
- TrueVIS TR2 ink pouches available in C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, Lk, White, Orange and Green
- Avery Dennison™ ICS™ and GREENGUARD Gold certified
- VersaWorks 6 RIP software included
Ideal for full-colour, digital printing on a wide range of sensitive applications
• Suitable for highly specific print requirements for materials such as ABS, PVC, TPU, PET, PP, PPMA, wood, aluminium, glass and leather.
• Accommodates objects and media up to 100mm in height and 538mm x 360mm.
• Highly durable inks that meet the EN 71-3 standard for toy safety.
• Optional base unit which ensures faster drying and degassing times.
- Roland's most affordable 1625mm (64") printer
- Print banners, posters, vehicle wraps, signs and more, with precision and ease
- Mirrored CMYKKYMC print head configuration for maximum quality
- 1440x720 dpi max. resolution
- 48.5m2/hr max. speed
- GREENGUARD Gold certified ECO-SOL MAX inks in CMYK
- Ideal for high-volume production of banners, vehicle graphics and more
- Advanced media system for long unattended print runs
- Integrated tri-heater system for fast drying
- Available in 1625mm (64") model
- 1440 dpi max. resolution
- 102 sqm/hr. max. speed
- Low running cost GREENGUARD Gold certified EJ INK in CMYK or CMYKLcLmLk
- Dual eight-channel Piezo inkjet heads in staggered formation
- Take-up unit included with machine