The Best of Both Worlds
RT-640M Multi-Function Sublimation Printer Features
Even tensioning and no skewing
With an ink collection channel within the printer bed, the RT-640M will print perfectly onto thin substrates, such as voile or flag materials. The results are detailed, precise and accurate prints – wound perfectly onto the take-up system, in preparation for heat fixation.
Ergosoft is widely regarded as the premier RIP software in the graphic, textile and dye-sublimation market. Ergosoft Roland Edition 3 is designed for use with the XT-640, RT-640, RT-640M, ZT-1900, RF-640 8C, IU-1000F and XT-640S-DTG in all colour modes.
- Intuitive interface, comfortable image editing and a vaste range of print output tools
- Aurelon PDF engine for faster RIP times and processing
- 8 simultaneous RIP servers to ensure optimal RIP performance for multiple jobs
- ControlCenter, to give you quick and easy access to the specific screens you wish to use
- SwatchBooks function, to quickly reproduce the desired colours, including Pantone®
- Automatic replace of spot colours
- SwatchMatcher function, to minimise Colour differences in multiple printers environments
- Superior colour management with Color Replacement feature to identify existing Spot Channels within EPS/PDF and PSD/ TIFF files
- Create or import printable Color Books from custom or industry-standard charts, including FOGRA and Pantone®
- Step & Repeat for duplication and layout of repeating patterns with no gap for a seamless finish and maximum media efficiency
- Unlimited Hot Folder creation allows multiple users to submit jobs
- Job cost calculation and other advanced production features
Roland Ink Switching System
Optimised Printing Heads
Operate Efficiently with Roland Printer Assist
Available for download from the Apple App Store, Roland Printer Assist allows users to manage the RT-640M remotely from your iPAD. With the free app, you can instantly observe ink levels and waste bottle status, receive notifications of when consumable parts need to be replaced, manage test printing and machine cleaning, and power on/off controls.
iPAD is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries