METAZA MPX-95M Impact Engraver
Perfect for UDI barcodes and other medical marking applications, the METAZA MPX-95DPM medical part marking device is a cost-effective, easy-to-operate machine that anyone can use to mark gold, steel, silver and titanium.Download Brochure
Added Versatility with Removable Base and Optional Kits
Featuring a DPM vice and adjustable clamp-pin vice, the direct part marking kit allows users to effectively engrave barcodes and other details onto simple and intricately shaped surgical instruments, industrial parts and tools. The DPM Kit is an essential addition for marking tools and surgical items.
More Precision, Less Fuss
Without debris, noise or odour, users can add complex barcode data to a printable area as small as one square millimetre and as large as 80 millimetres. There's far better accuracy and a lot less clean-up with an MPX-95DPM medical part marking device.
Other Distinguishing Features
- Diamond-tipped stylus marks silver, copper, platinum, brass, and aluminum up to 200HV
- Includes easy-to-use METAZA Studio software – DPM version features 2D symbol code creator
- Built-in laser pointer for quick and precise imprint set-up
- Automatic surface detection
- Variable data printing capabilities for applying sequential data
- Compact and fully enclosed – runs quietly and safely in any kiosk, store or lab